Maybelline ~ Low prices and Great Quality

I'm just going to be honest, when it comes to makeup I do not spend a lot. I just don't have the means and I'm not willing to spend lots of money on something I'm not going to wear everyday. Yes, it's true I don't beat my face every single day. Most of the time I wear a simple lip gloss, mascara, sometimes eyeshadow look and that doesn't require high end products. Though I do one day aspire to own a few Too Faced and Urban Decay palettes. Maybe when I have some spare change I'll get them....But I digress.

One low end makeup brand that I seem to run into a lot is Maybelline and I've been very happy with their products. I use both their BB cream and their Dream Velvet foundation. Both of which I would highly recommend for those who are like me and can't afford to drop the big bucks on our makeup routine.

I also use their Precise gel eyeliner. It's easy to use and doesn't move an inch when I use it. I applied it when I went to my birthday dinner this past spring and after an entire day out it did not move at all. That's the mark of a good eyeliner.

If you're looking for a brand with a reasonable price tag and good quality, I'd say Maybelline is a pretty great place to start. I've only spoken about a few products but they offer so many more things that I'm sure are great as well. If you've been to Walmart or any drug store I'm sure you've seen their lineup. Pick something and give it a shot.


Comments

Popular Posts